This Policy applies to any information obtained as a result of your use of this website, each page of which has a hyperlink that leads directly to this Policy. This policy does not apply to data that was obtained from other sources, regardless of whether those sources were online or offline. This policy is not applicable to any other websites outside this one, including any third-party websites that may link to or be linked from this website. Herpes Cure India does not have any influence or control over the content or privacy practices of third-party websites.
This website is reserved only for those living in India. Please make sure to give the Terms of Usage a close read in order to get information on the goals of this website and how it should be used.
Personal information and its interconnectedness
The term “personal information” refers to any piece of data that may be used in the process of identifying a particular individual. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address are examples of the kinds of information that are considered to be personal information.
How do we collect it?
In order to utilize the update feature of this website, you will first be required to complete a short registration form. During the registration process, you will be required to provide some personal information (such as your name and email address). By registering, you acknowledge that you are willing to receive certain communications from Herpes Cure India. After you sign up, you might be given the chance to choose from a number of different ways for us to interact with you.
We collect personal information about you, such as the information you enter when you register to use our website, and we do not share this information with other parties (as described above). You are welcome to browse some sections of our website and look around without revealing any personal information about yourself. But please know that if you want to do some of the things described on this website or use some of the services described on this website, you may be asked to give some requested information. Other ways how we collect your information when you:
- Sign up for Provision by signing up for our newsletter or another way to talk with us.
- Make a contribution to Provision/our Foundation.
- Use our contact forms, email, or any other method to get in touch with us.
- Participate in surveys;
- Review and provide feedback on Provision’s services;
- Sign up for (or update) a service like a patient portal (if necessary);
- Put anything you want on our pages, even your own work;
- Make a request for technical support or help with the patient portal;
- Please provide us with any other information.
How do we use and apply it?
- We make available and enhance our services, including via the personalization of our site, for your benefit while browsing.
- For the efficient completion of transactions with the user and invoicing for the services provided;
- In order to combat identity theft and other forms of fraud, we run checks on our users and verify their identities.
- Help you with any problems you’ve had with the sites, including technical ones;
- Keeping tabs on things within
- It makes it easier to contact you.
- You agree that we may, either directly or on behalf of our affiliates and third-party service providers, provide you with information regarding further clinical treatments, general wellness, insurance plans, and benefits that we feel you may find of interest.
- send you promotional emails about our company or carefully selected third-party businesses in which we believe you might be interested;
- You may carry out research using your information, which may need further written consent from you;
Non-Personally Identifiable Data
Website users and service providers may voluntarily provide us with personally non-identifiable data (“Non-PII”). Individuals cannot be identified using Non-PII alone; PII is required. Non-personally identifiable information collected by the Website or required to provide the services includes:
- zip code
When you visit our website via a social networking account, we may store a little piece of code on your browser called a “cookie” to collect Non-Personally Identifiable Data/Information. Some examples of non-personally identifiable information that third-party service providers collect with cookies are:
- Versions of the platform and browser
- Schedule your visit.
- Using a URL as an example
- Links that take you to the website.
- IP address: Internet Protocol address
- Methods for Identifying Mobile Devices
- health-related issues
For what purposes and when do we reveal your personal information?
- Your private details may be shared with our related businesses (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). We will share your personal information with the acquiring firm during the negotiating process and afterward if another company buys or attempts to acquire our company, business, or assets, and only after adequate procedures have been put in place to protect your information.
- As a means of enhancing the quality of our services. Your data may be shared with ad-technology providers, authentication services, email service providers, data analysts, and business intelligence distributors that assist us in running our company and providing you with better goods and services.
- We may work with a third party to host competitions, sweepstakes, and other forms of advertising. Information you supply to us will be shared with our third-party partners if you enter a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion linked with such a partner.
- Typical procedures for watching videos Ad networks, analytics providers, and social media platforms may get information about your video-watching habits if we deem it necessary and if permitted by law.
- To better serve our current users and customers, we may share data with advertising platforms like Google and social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snapchat to better tailor our advertising efforts. Within the bounds of these efforts, For the purpose of identifying target audiences for targeted advertising, we may provide the applicable advertising platform with a unique identifier (such as a hashed email address).
- We may also assist third parties in marketing their own goods and services, including by displaying advertisements for these products and services to users who are most likely to be interested in them. Our site is open to displaying such advertisements. Ads sent to your device may take into account its operating system, IP address, and device kind. Advertisements tailored to your device type will be shown based on the data we collect from you.
- You may be able to provide feedback in the form of testimonials or reviews of certain of our services. All information submitted via our services is potentially public information.
- With your permission, some services may disclose your personal information to third-party marketing partners who may then use this data to send you marketing and promotional communications through email, telephone, postal mail, or other commonly used communication methods. If we’re hosting a contest in collaboration with an advertiser, we could give you the opportunity to receive further messages from them. When you agree to get marketing materials from a third party, that company’s rules about how your personal information can be used and shared will apply.
- Disclosure of more information without your permission occurs, whenever compelled by law or in response to a subpoena, warrant, or other similar legal procedure, we reserve the right to share any information we have collected. We may also disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, protect our legal rights, investigate, prevent, or take action related to unlawful activities, suspected fraud, the safety of persons or property, or violations of our terms and conditions.
We would like to make it clear that we retain the right to modify our privacy and security policies at any time, and that when we do so, the revised terms will apply to any and all information that we maintain. Patients who come to our hospital directly for treatment will be able to see the updated policy, which will be posted in all of our facilities and offices and will also be available to them and will also be informed via mail. When you use our website, you automatically agree to any changes that may be made to our Privacy and Security Policy in the future.